POLICY ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data is utilised by 1419 TORRE DEL PARCO S.r.l., as the Data Controller, in respect of the principles of personal data protection established by Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
The provision of data is mandatory whereby required by legal and contractual obligations, thus any refusal to provide the information in whole or in part may render it impossible to provide the services requested.
The data that is compulsory for contractual and accounting purposes is retained for the time necessary to conduct the business and accounting relationship. Any data pertaining to persons who do not buy or avail of products/services, despite having had previous contact with representatives of the company, shall be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, whereby its retention is not otherwise justified, save whereby the informed consent of the data subject regarding subsequent commercial promotion or market research activities has been validly acquired.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations in force, the data subject may – in accordance with the procedures and within the limits set out under current legislation – exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them (right of access to the data subject-Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin; receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, erasure, transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including that no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which it was collected (right of rectification and erasure-Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- avail of right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- ); in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the Data Controller, in a form that is structured and readable by a data processor and in a format commonly utilised by an electronic device;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the data subject-Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
The Data Controller responsible for the personal data is 1419 TORRE DEL PARCO S.r.l., with VAT no. 04064180757.